No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Tynor F. Drop Splint (R/L) D-17
F. Drop Splint (R/L) D-17, Tynor
Sizes: CH, S, M, L, XL
Foot Drop Splint is designed with a polypropylene dorsal shell with a leaf spring action to stop the movement of the plantarflexion and to lift the foot. In all conditions of foot drop, it supports and stabilizes the ankle and foot. Designed to help clear the toe in the swing phase and reduce early-stage plantar flexion impact.
- Effective foot lift and leaf spring action
- Can be worn with any shoe
- Thin walled and lightweight
- Made of polypropylene to improve life and longevity. It has good resilience and a powerful leaf spring action that provides the necessary push in the walk’s swing phase. It can be customized using a hot air gun. Thin construction allows its use inside the shoe.
- Anatomical shape provides good weight distribution and maintains the foot in the functional, dorsiflexion position.
- Top Padding is made of hypoallergenic, non-toxic and odorless, durable closed-cell PE foam. Cushion pad filled with 3D air provides the necessary comfort and ventilation.
We are Wholesaler & Manufacturer, So Price is Hidden.Chat with WhatsAppPay With BkashHow To Order
F.Drop Splint (R/L), D-17, Tynor
- Store Name: Medibd
- Vendor: Medibd
- No ratings found yet!
There are no reviews yet.