No products in the cart.
1) STEP 1: OBTAIN THE PROPER FORM OF THE PROPER OFFICE.
2) STEP 2: GET CERTIFICATION OF THE LOCAL WARD COMMISSIONER.
3) STEP 3: BOOK BY TK 50, COLLECT LICENSE, AND SUBMIT APPLICATION WITH SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION TO DCCS ZONAL OFFICE.
4) Step 4: Await Licensing Supervisor (LS) inquiry.
5) STEP 5: PAY FEE AND COLLECT TRADE LICENSE PREDETERMINED.
6) STEP 6: SIGNBOARD FEE.
“””TRADE LICENSE FOR A MANUFACTURING COMPANY”””
1) STEP 1:PROCURE THE PROPER FORM FROM THE OFFICE OF THE PROPER OFFICE.
2) STEP 2:GET CERTIFICATION OF THE LOCAL WARD COMMISSIONER.
3) STEP 3:SUBMIT APPLICATION WITH SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION.
4) STEP 4: Sign OF THE SUPERVISOR LICENSING (LS).
5) STEP 5: PAY PREDETERMINED FEE AND COLLECT TRADE LICENSE.
6) STEP 6: SIGNBOARD FEE
UI/UX design services
Design a great experience for your users on the web and mobile platforms.
Your product can be complex, but the UI must be easy.
SaaS is a complex product and its complexity can’t be solved with the beauty of minimalist UI. Making products simple takes proper planning.
Remember the user interface in Slack or Dropbox?
Even a child can understand it, it’s that easy. Yet both Slack and Dropbox are complicated systems that include multiple design layers and complicated user flows.
No matter how tight our product cycles are, we never jump straight into Sketch too early. We invest time in bringing order to your requirements and understanding what we’re about to design. This results in a simple and coherent product experience.