No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Salam Steel Concast Re-Rolling Mills Ltd.(SCRM) is imbued with a forward looking vision to acquire a global perspective and become a first rate business conglomerate. We have been engaged ourselves in production and marketing of M.S product for about 25 years till today.
Outside Dhaka, you have to confirm the order by making 100% payment.
The minimum quantity of Ispat (rod) is 7 – 13 tons.
We are Wholesaler & Manufacturer, So Price is Hidden.Chat with WhatsAppPay With BkashHow To Order
SCRM Means Salam Steel Concast Re-Rolling Mills Ltd. It is imbued with a forward looking vision to acquire a global perspective and become a first rate business conglomerate. We have been engaged ourselves in production and marketing of M.S product for about 25 years till today. In this light we established Vikrampur Steel Mills as our first mill. Following this we established a Semi Auto Re-Rolling Mills named Salam Steel Re-Rolling Mills on 13-08-1998.
SCRM TMT 500W: TMT 500W Rebar Special Attribute High designed yield strength of 520 Mpa (75000psi) (Min Better ductility and malleability)
SCRM GRADE 400: SCRM GRADE 400 Special Attributes Yield Strength of 420 Mpa(min.). Ultimate tensile strength of 620 Mpa(min.) Atleast 14% elongation at gauge length 5D Excellent corrosion resistance Superb bend-ability Perfect.
1. After you have checked out.
2. We will send you a sample of the products.
3. After your confirmation.
4. After selecting the product, you have to confirm the order by paying 60% within Dhaka. The remaining 40% will be paid in cash on delivery.
5. Outside Dhaka, you have to confirm the order by making 80% payment. Delivery charge free.
5. Usually Delivers in Within 2-3 working days of order confirmation, the product will reach your destination.
6. After we have delivered the products, You pay the rest amount.
- Store Name: S Material
- Vendor: S Material
- No ratings found yet!
৳560.00Add to cart ৳610.00
Shah Cement OPC
৳610.00Add to cart ৳580.00
৳580.00Add to cart ৳550.00
SEVEN RINGS PCC
৳550.00Add to cart ৳550.00
৳550.00Add to cart ৳13.20
Fly Ash Bricks
৳13.20Add to cart